Lady Killer - Commentary
This is one of the songs on the record where Micky came up with a song title
And then we just went from there and started writing the song just based on the title
Which I think is a cool thing to do -
Remember reading "Rick and rolling stones" that's how Don Henley worked or something
Adam: "The concept coming first"
Yeah, the concept first, just like here's the song, "Lady killer"
And then we just started working on the track, jamming on that riff
And we were doing that while we're on tour, and that was happening, like in Scandinavian
Helsinki in Denmark, backstage where we were recording it
And um, what's interesting that, too is there's actually, the vocal that's like the answer to Adam's vocal in the pre chorus
Was actually a scratch vocal that I laid down in a hotel room in Helsinki
But it's actually on the record now, because our brilliant engineer know a passive way, AKA Mailbox
He figured out how to sonically cleaned it up, cause I didn't know how to record, obviously
Writer(s): Not Applicable
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- One More Night - Commentary
- One More Night
- Payphone - Commentary
- Day Light - Commentary
- Lucky Strike - Commentary
- Lucky Strike
- The Man Who Never Lied - Commentary
- The Man Who Never Lied
- Nobody's Love - Single
- Memories (Devault Remix) - Single
- Memories (Cut Copy Remix) - Single
- Memories - Single
- Red Pill Blues + (Deluxe)
- Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B) [St. Vincent Remix]
- Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B) [TOKiMONSTA Remix]
- Girls Like You (WondaGurl Remix)
- Three Little Birds
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.