Maybe Next Year
You hear the cheerful sound
Of Christmas carols old and new
Sung out loud
When you look around
You can see the decors, Hanging bright
People in panic but smiling
Rushing around, laughing out loud
It's not the best of times to say
We're better off apart
It's not the best of times to tell
The people we both love
That it's over
That it's over
But since this is the season of cheer
We'll just brush away our tears
And go on our way pretending
That we're together still
We'll tell tem tomorrow
Or may be another day
Maybe we won't have to say a single thing
Maybe next year we'll say hello again
Instead of goodbye
Writer(s): Nelda Aurora Dp-supnet
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Ang Ating Pasko
- Ilang Tulog Pa Ba
- Maybe Next Year
- Paglamig Ng Hangin
- Paskong Walang Hanggan
- Pasko Na!
- Munting Sanggol
- The Little Child
- Noche Buena
- Christmas in Our Hearts
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.