T.S.R. (This Shit Rules)
A CD skipping
It's the same hook repeating
Grows more grating with each passing second
And the walls contain a resonation, laughter and conversation
It was fun while it lasted but now we should be going
I hope everybody had a real good time
The hospitality's partaken, my head is flying, my heart's racing to keep up
And I hope I haven't overdone it, no
I hope my body can take it, I hope I make the occasion
It's only this fucked up I start realizing all this living is just dying
And if these are my friends, if this is my home, if this is how i spend my nights
How I communicate and demonstrate a love of life
My eyes roll into the back of my head
If these are the last words that I've ever said
No, I'm not ready to die just yet
Writer(s): against me!, tom gabel
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- A Brief Yet Triumphant Introduction / Cliché Guevarra
- Mutiny On the Electronic Bay
- T.S.R. (This Shit Rules)
- Rice and Bread
- Cavalier Eternal
- Unsubstantiated Rumors (Are Good Enough for Me to Base My Life On)
- Slurring the Rhythms
- You Look Like I Need a Drink / Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.