The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - Live
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobble stones
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy
Ba da, Ba da, Ba da, Ba da... Feelin' Groovy
What cha knowin'?
I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
I've got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life, I love you
All is groovy
Writer(s): Paul Simon
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- He Was My Brother - Live
- Leaves That Are Green - Live
- Sparrow - Live
- Homeward Bound - Live
- You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies - Live
- A Most Peculiar Man - Live
- The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - Live
- The Dangling Conversation - Live
- Richard Cory - Live
- A Hazy Shade of Winter - Live
- Live At Carnegie Hall 1969 - EP
- Playlist: Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
- Live At Syracuse University, Syracuse, Ny, Nov 1967 (Remastered)
- The Complete Studio Albums Collection
- The Early Years 1957-1962
- Two Teenagers (The Beginning as Tom & Jerry, Artie Garr, Jeremy Landis, True Taylor)
- Cards of Love
- The Best of the Simon & Garfunkel, The Tom & Jerry Years
- An Introduction, Meet Simon & Garfunkel
- Tico & The Triumphs
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.