It's a tiny town, and everybody knows what you've been doin'
So don't you mess around, cuz it's a tiny town
Teeny weeny town, tiny town, tiny town
And every little town, if you look around
Is a tiny town, tiny town, tiny town.
Be careful my darling, what you say and do
The shit that you make comes right back to you
And the whole wide world is a tiny town,
Full of tiny ideas
With each tiny heart pumpin up and down
Come be tiny with me
Such a tiny town, we have trouble living with each other
Someone knock you down and
Someone else would like to steal your lover
Mmm, it's a tiny town, it's enough to make you lose your mind
Mother nature said, she won't play that way so quit your crying
Mama still loves you, when you go astray
You don't need to push her in her grave
In my tiny mind you are tiny too I'll be tiny tonight
For each tiny me there's a tiny you, close your tiny town eyes
And the birds sweetly singing in the tiny town trees
And the animals ask what you're doing, well it's as plain as can be
I see your sadness, like birds in the air
I see them all flying away
In each tiny heart in this tiny world is a tiny desire
And each tiny boy and each tiny girl close their tiny town eyes
And the whole wide world is a tiny town, full of tiny ideas
With our tiny hearts pumpin up and down, come be tiny with me
Writer(s): David Byrne
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Now I'm Your Mom
- Girls On My Mind
- Something Ain't Right
- She's Mad
- Hanging Upside Down
- A Walk In The Dark
- Twistin' in the Wind
- The Cowboy Mambo (Hey Lookit Me Now)
- Monkey Man
- A Million Miles Away
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.