True Trans Soul Rebel
Walking the streets all alone.
Another night you wish you could forget,
Making yourself up as you go along.
Who's gonna take you home tonight?
Does god bless your transsexual heart, True Trans Soul Rebel?
Once you were born, you were already dead,
You sleep with a gun beside you in bed.
You follow through to the obvious end:
See your veins wide open,
You bleed it out.
You should've been a mother,
You should've been a wife.
You should've been gone from here years ago,
You should be living a different life.
Writer(s): laura jane grace, laura grace
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
- Cliché Guevara
- True Trans Soul Rebel
- I Was a Teenage Anarchist
- New Wave
- Walking Is Still Honest
- Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fist
- Transgender Dysphoria Blues
- Pretty Girls (The Mover)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.