True Trans Soul Rebel
Walking the streets all alone.
Another night you wish you could forget,
Making yourself up as you go along.
Who's gonna take you home tonight?
Does god bless your transsexual heart, True Trans Soul Rebel?
Once you were born, you were already dead,
You sleep with a gun beside you in bed.
You follow through to the obvious end:
See your veins wide open,
You bleed it out.
You should've been a mother,
You should've been a wife.
You should've been gone from here years ago,
You should be living a different life.
Writer(s): Laura Grace
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
- Cliché Guevara
- True Trans Soul Rebel
- I Was a Teenage Anarchist
- New Wave
- Walking Is Still Honest
- Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fist
- Transgender Dysphoria Blues
- Pretty Girls (The Mover)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.