Snot Love In Spain
* No promises no debts
Decided it was time to take a boxcar ride
Outa the rain snow and cold
Me and a friend of mine
Guy I met somewhere down the road
Hummin' all the way down to Spain on that choo choo train
Safe across the border
Abidin' law and order
Lost eachother gettin' high on calvados
I sorta looked up with what musta been
The face of gratitude
When she kissed me on my cheek
And winked her little voulez-vous
They trampled on my head like a dancer did somewhere in Madrid
I couldn't feel, I couldn't see
Stole my passport and left a red bandana
On the steps of the cantina
They threw me out the door
I couldn't ask for more
Snot love in Spain
Snot love in vain
Too young to explain
Love in Spain
Well I found out pretty soon
I could dig myself in down the beach poolside
Rip off a German hup two baby all right
She was a waitress
I couldn't resist
Her brother said she will make you a good wife
Well since I was from over the border
Abidin' law and order
We spent the night gettin' high on calvados
I looked up with what musta been
The face of solitude
When she slapped me on the face
And her brother started gettin' rude
They trampled on my head etc...
Writer(s): Barry Hay, George Kooymans, Rinus Gerritsen, Cesar Zuiderwijk
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Need Her
- Sellin Out
- Snot Love In Spain
- Save Your Skin
- D Light
- Tiger Bay
- Weekend Love
- Don't Close The Door
- Don't Stop The Show
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.