Watching dogs somersault through sprinklers on tiny lawns
I remember the graffiti
We are your children coming in with spray cans of paint
I remember the sunset and the plains of cement
And the way the night seems to turn the color of orangeade
In this town, cellular phones are hot with thieves teens
In this town, we all go to terminal pubs
It helps us sweat out those angry bits of life
From this town, the English Army grind their teeth into glass
You know you'll get a kicking tonight
Smell of puke and piss, smell of puke and piss on your stilettos
Here comes that panic attack
My heart stops, and then it starts
Give me a drink, I'll drink your round, I take you round the pole
It's cold up here (I see the universe) you'll catch the flu
(Waiting by a minibus) or you'll catch the city
Either way, you'll catch the flu or you'll catch the city
Writer(s): Graham Coxon, David Rowntree, Damon Albarn, Steven James
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Song 2
- Country Sad Ballad Man
- M.O.R. - Alan Moulder Road Version
- On Your Own
- Theme From Retro
- You're So Great
- Death Of A Party
- Chinese Bombs
- I'm Just A Killer For Your Love
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.