X-Mas In Hell - Live
Well, that's what people say at Christmas, right?
Except for normally they have somebody to say it to.
They have friends and family,
And they haven't been crouched naked under a Christmas tree
With a needle in their arm like an insane person in a mansion in Van Nuys.
They're not out of their minds, they're not writing in a diary,
And they're definitely not watching their holiday spirit coagulate in a spoon.
I didn't speak to a single person today.
I tought "Why should I ruin their fucking Christmas?"
I've started a new diary and this time I have a few new reasons.
One, I have no friends left.
Two, so I can read back and remember what I did the day before.
And three, so if I die, at least I leave a nice little suicide note of my life.
It's just me and you, diary. Welcome to my fucking life.
Nobody would believe the shit that happens inside my head, it's haunted.
Now that I've come down from the drugs
It seems like a sick play that I saw in a theater somewhere.
Thirty minutes ago, I could've killed somebody.
Or better yet, myself.
Writer(s): NIKKI SIXX, DJ ASHBA
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- X-Mas In Hell - Live
- Pray For Me - Live
- Heart Failure - Live
- Intermission - Live
- Dead Man's Ballet - Live
- Tomorrow - Live
- Accidents Can Happen - Live
- Life Is Beautiful - Live
- Talk to Me - Single
- Maybe It's Time
- The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack: 10th Anniversary Edition
- The Heroin Diaries 10th Anniversary Edition
- ザ・ヘロイン・ダイアリーズ (10周年記念盤)
- Life Is Beautiful 2017
- Prayers for the Blessed
- Vol. 2 Prayers For the Blessed
- Barbarians (Prayers for the Blessed)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- only publishes for promotional use and/or “for press use” images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies;
- only resorts to “degraded images” as part of its information feed
- only accepts non-exclusive, copyright free images;
- publishes live photographs by authors who have previously granted their use on Rockol’s properties and whose copyright/logo is clearly featured on the images themselves.
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.