Music industry publication "Billboard" just published its annual "Power List"; the list has been refocused on "core music-industry companies" (which means keeping out executives from companies like Citi, American Express as well as TV-show bookers).
UMG boss Lucian Grainge conquered the top spot, followed by Live Nation’s Michael Rapino; Spotify’s senior management is third; Irving and Jeffrey Azoff are fourth; Sony Music’s Rob Stringer is fifth; WMG’s Steve Cooper and Max Lousada are sixth; and Apple Music’s senior team is seventh.
By "Music Ally"'s calculations, just under 21% of the people named in this year’s Power List are women; the remaining 79% are men.
I have everything I want. I really can't think of any ambitions or things to strive for. I don't want to leave the house, I'm happy at home, I really am. I amWho said it? >
Please immediately report the presence on Rockol of any images not belonging to the above categories: we shall rapidly verify and proceed to immediately removing them in case of any unproper use.