- Mountain of Love (Live at the Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA - 12/31/1975)
- Goin' Back (Live at the Roxy, West Hollywood, CA - 10/18/1975)
- Rave On (Live at The Roxy, West Hollywood, CA - 07/07/1978)
- Stay (with Jackson Browne) [Live at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 09/21/1979]
- Who'll Stop the Rain (Live at Wembley Arena, London, UK - 06/05/1981)
- Drift Away (Live at Brendan Byrne Arena, East Rutherford, NJ - 08/20/1984)
- Love Me Tender (Live at Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, MI - 03/28/1988)
- Lonely Teardrops (Live at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 05/23/1988)
- Highway 61 Revisited (with Jackson Browne & Bonnie Raitt) [Live at the Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA - 11/16/1990]
- It's Been A Long Time (Live at Brendan Byrne Arena, East Rutherford, NJ - 06/24/1993)
Altri album di Bruce Springsteen
- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts
- Sherry Darling (The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts)
- Letter To You
- The Live Series: Songs Under Cover, Vol. 2
- The Live Series: Stripped Down
- The Live Series: Songs of Summer
- The Live Series: Songs from Around the World
- The Live Series: Songs Under Cover
- Sundown (Film Version)
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.