- Lost in the Flood - Live at C.W. Post Dome Auditorium, Greenvale, NY - December 12, 1975
- Candy's Room - Live at The Roxy, West Hollywood, CA - July 7, 1978
- Streets of Fire - Live at Winterland Arena, San Francisco, CA - December 15, 1978
- Darkness On The Edge Of Town - Live at Wembley Arena, London, UK - June 5, 1981
- My Hometown - Live at Giants Stadium, E. Rutherford, NJ - August 22, 1985
- Across The Borderline - Live at Los Angeles Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA - April 28, 1988
- My Father's House - Live at The Christic Shows at The Shrine, Los Angeles, CA - November 16, 1990
- Lucky Town - Live at the Boston Garden, Boston, MA - December 13, 1992
- Streets of Philadelphia - Live at Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA - December 9, 1995
- Balboa Park - Live at Palais des Congrès Acropolis, Nice, FR - May 18, 1997
Altri album di Bruce Springsteen
- Only the Strong Survive
- Don't Play That Song
- Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
- The Live Series: Songs Of Location
- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts
- Thunder Road (The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts)
- Badlands (The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts)
- Sherry Darling (The Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts)
- Letter To You
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.