She eats all of the garden
And has an aversion to conviction
And she calls her dog "the bear"
In love with this girl
And with her town as well
Walking 'round the rainy city
What a pity there's things to do at home
She paints pictures on the wall
I awake to see the feelings
From the night before
She eats all of the garden, it's a jungle out there
And we won't return by dawn
If I had three lives
I'd marry her in two
I'm dreaming of a time
That we sit when the music stops
She has an aversion to conviction
She's more confused than ever
Won't pay her fines and wonders when the cops will get her
She calls her dog "the bear"
And walks me with him to the corner
In her pyjamas
Words & Music: Tim Freedman
Tim Freedman: vocal, backing vocals, piano, melletron
Chris Abrahams: Hammond organ, piano (outro)
Tim Hall: guitar
Andy Lewis: bass
Michael Richards: drums
Strings by Fourplay (Peter Hollo: cello, Lara Goodridge: violin, Chris Emerson: viola, Tim Hollo: viola)
Writer(s): Timothy James Freedman
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- No Aphrodisiac
- Buy Now Pay Later (Charlie No.3)
- Love Is Everywhere
- You Sound Like Louis Burdett
- Where's The Enemy
- Charlie No.3
- Life's A Beach
- Tangled Up In Blue
- Laugh In Their Faces
- Kate Kelly (feat. Felicity Urquhart) - Single
- Eternal Nightcap (Deluxe Edition)
- No Aphrodisiac (2022 Remaster) - Single
- No Aphrodisiac - Demo 1996
- Charlie No.1 - Live Perth 2013
- Sancho In Love - Live Melbourne 2022
- In The Last Life (abridged)
- Nobody Knows I Love You
© 2024 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.