Part of Your World
Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm a girl
A girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here, you'd think
Sure, she's got ev'rything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got who's-its and what's-its galore
You want thing-a-ma-bobs? I've got twenty
But who cares? No big deal. I want more
I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those
Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet
Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down that
What's that word again? Street
Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free, wish I could be
Part of that world
What would I give if I could live
Out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?
Betcha on land they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women, sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand
And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire?--and why does it
What's the word? Burn
When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore
That shore up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world
Writer(s): Menken Alan Irwin, Ashman Howard Elliott
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Ave Maria, Op. 52 D.839
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- If I Never Knew You (Instrumental)
- A Whole New World (From "Aladdin")
- Under the Sea
- Go the Distance (From "Hercules")
- Part of Your World
- A Whole New World
- Hopelessly Devoted: The Hits
- PHYSICAL - THE BEST OF OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN
- Summer Nights - Live In Las Vegas
- Summer Nights: Live In Las Vegas
- Hotel Sessions
- Totally Hot
- Gaia - One Woman's Journey
- Gaia: One Woman's Journey
- A Few Best Men (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Remixes) [Spanish Version]
- Magic (Peachy & Murphy Mix)
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.