Pretty Girls (The Mover)
Should you leave a message if she's not at home?
I wanted to know if you'd like to see a movie or get a drink
It'd be cool just to be in your company
And if she says yes, know what intentions might be
If one thing leads to another and there's some chemistry
You cannot lie, you have to tell the truth
You have to explain why this could never be
Cause there are things that cannot be undone
There are mistakes that will never be forgiven
Sometimes at night, I pray to wake
A different person in a different place
Maybe we could just be friends
I'm being a bit presumptuous
The stomach churns, the mind starts to race
You nervously start to exaggerate
I just want to be young, I want to live
God, I want to be healthy, I don't want this problem
You wouldn't think something like irresponsibility
Would complicate something like asking for some company
But there are things you must accept as said and done
There are truths you must learn to confront
You can pray all night and day
You'll always wake the same person in the same place
Drunk mouth ruined it again
Sometimes I say the dumbest things
Oh but baby, it's not you specifically
It could be anybody
I gone and built this up in my head
And now it's all already over, it's all ready over
It's all ready over before it ever started
Writer(s): Thomas Gabel
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Mediocrity Gets You Pears (The Shaker)
- Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners
- From Her Lips To God's Ears (The Energizer)
- Pretty Girls (The Mover)
- How Low
- Holy Shit!
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.