Couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because
I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but
Nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't
Find something to pacify
Can you help me?
Are you for my brain
I need some one to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true
Happiness I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and
You will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I can not feel so
Love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words
Telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
Wish I could but it's too late
Writer(s): Griffin Tyrone William Jr, Mcfarlane Dijon Isaiah, Simmons Bobby Ray, Montgomery Clarence
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.