Who Do You Love (Live Acoustic)
* Naked II
I walk 47 miles of barbed-wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck-tie
Got a brand new house built on a hill
Made out a rattle snake hide
It's got a great big chimney
Way up on the top
Made out of human skulls
So come on over here, cute little thing
And tell me, who do you love
A voodoo man, he took me by the hand
He said: woo baby, I can understand
Crushed a bone on a ju-ju
Stone rolled his eyes and he cast a spell
Tell me who do you love, tell me yeah
The light was black and the night was blue
And down the alley I crept on through
A shot of a pistol, somebody screamed
You should'a heard just what I seen
Tell me who do you love
I got a tombstone head
And a graveyard mind
I'm just twenty-two and I ain't stole a dime
Got the eyes of a wolf, and a gator smile
I lived long enough, and I don't mind dyin'
Who do you love
Writer(s): Ellas Mcdaniel
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Who Do You Love (Live Acoustic)
- Buddy Joe (Live Acoustic)
- She Flies On Strange Wings (Live Acoustic)
- Quiet Eyes (Live Acoustic)
- Going to the Run (Live Acoustic)
- Bombay (Live Acoustic)
- Burning Stuntman (Acoustic)
- Moon Indigo (Acoustic)
- Where Will I Be (Live Acoustic)
- This Wheel's On Fire (Live Acoustic)
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.