Nor the Romans, nor the Jews, nor Judas, nor the Twelve,
Nor the Priests, nor the Scribes
Nor doomed Jerusalem itself,
Understand what power is
Understand what glory is
Understand at all... understand at all.
If you knew all that I knew, my poor Jerusalem
You'd see the truth, but you close your eyes,
But you close your eyes
While you live your troubles are many, poor Jerusalem
To conquer death you only have to die
You only have to die.
Writer(s): Tim Rice, Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.