It fills in time when I'm not much use
But it's killing me, killing me slowly
They all say I'm too restless
But words cut deep when you're defenceless
And they're killing me, but kiling me slowly
There was a time when we were fine and I could tolerate you
I do believe that you should leave 'cos I've grown to hate you
Should I be weak and turn my cheek 'cos I'm scared to fall
But I just don't know you and you don't know me at all
I've been told that love's a celebration
But I've lost faith through frustration
And it's killing me, but killing me slowly
You paint my picture black, the joke's on me
And I don't wanna laugh
Remember the good times
Won't you bring them back someday, somehow
I don't mind feeling blue
If I could smile just like you do
And it's killing me, killing me slowly
I can't go on alone pretending nothing's wrong
Maybe I just want to belong somewhere, somehow, somehow
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...
Writer(s): Robert Peter Williams, Guy Antony Chambers
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Lazy Days
- No Regrets
- Win Some Lose Some
- Let Me Entertain You
- Phoenix From the Flames
- Old Before I Die
- Killing Me
© 2023 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.