Don't Leave Me Lonely
I won't be pushed around
The rules were set when we got started
But lately I have found
We've spent too little time and too much heartache
I feel we're losin' ground
And lately I've been hearin'
You won't be needin' me around
Don't leave me lonely
Just wanna be right by your side
Your one and only - tonite
So don't leave me lonely
I need you here all the time
So don't leave me lonely - oh no
You say you need your independence
Well I need mine
Separate lives and separate feelings
I guess that's fine
But that won't last - it's no solution
I know it can't survive
And lately I've been thinkin'
Thinkin' 'bout you all the time
Writer(s): Carr, Adams, Vallance
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- The Only One
- Take Me Back
- This Time
- Straight From The Heart
- Cuts Like A Knife
- I'm Ready
- What's It Gonna Be
- Don't Leave Me Lonely
- Let Him Know
- The Best Was Yet To Come
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.