Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer
I thought you would go then come back home
I thought the cold would leave by summer
But my quiet nights will be spent alone
You said there would be warm love in springtime
'Cause that was when you started to be cold
I never dreamed you'd leave in summer
Oh but now I find myself all alone
You said then you'd be the life in autumn
Said you'd be the one to see the way
No, I would never dreamed you'd leave in summer
Oh and now I find my love has gone away
Why didn't you stay?
Writer(s): Stevie Wonder, Syreeta Wright
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Girl [Why You Wanna Make Me Blue]
- [Love Is Like A] Heatwave
- Uptight [Everything's Alright]
- Some Of Your Lovin'
- Ain't Too Proud To Beg
- In My Lonely Room
- Take Me In Your Arms [Rock Me For A Little While]
- Blame It On The Sun
- Papa Was A Rolling Stone
- Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer
- Remixed Sides
- Other Sides
- Plays Well With Others
- The Singles
- The Singles
- (Love Is Like A) Heatwave (Live) [2016 Remastered]
- You've Been In Love (That Little Bit Too Long) [2016 Remastered]
- One More Night (Live) [2016 Remastered]
- True Colors (Live Rehearsal) [2016 Remastered]
- Hello, I Must Be Going! (Deluxe Edition)
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.