The Daily Mail
The lunatics have taken over the asylum
Waiting on the rapture
Singing we're here to keep your prices down
Feed you to the hounds
To the Daily Mail
You made a pig's ear, you made a mistake
Paid off security and got through the gate
You got away with it but we lie in wait
Where's the truth? What's the use?
I'm hanging around lost and found
And when you're here, innocent
Fat chance, no plan
No regard for human life
Keep trying, you're not right
You're fast to lose, you will lose
You jumped the queue, go back again
President for life, lord of all
The flies in the sky, the beasts of the earth
The fish in the sea, you've lost command
Writer(s): Greenwood Colin Charles, Greenwood Jonathan Richard Guy, O Brien Edward John, Selway Philip James, Yorke Thomas Edward
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.