Here is the ache barbiturate
They'll have your eyes and they will hang your view
Minus the world we'd find forgiveness
Minus the world she'd find herself
Minus the walls, she wouldn't hang her view
White of their eyes
Shadow and plague
Those creatures we portray
Born into this
This bankruptcy they and I have left
Paradox, conundrum, irony
Minus need you are going cold
Minus belief we are growing old
Minus our fears she is outspoken
Minus our hands she is clean
Budding filth, we destroy purity once conceived
Sorrow and shame
Tangled and maimed
Heir to the day
She'll have to make believe tranquility
Minus the world we leave
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Demons Away
- Broken Heart's Disease
- Leaving Jesusland
- Mouth Breather
- Building the Perfect Asshole Parade or Scratching Off the Fleas
- March 22nd Is National Quit Your Job Day
- Carrie Anne
- Cause of My Anger
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.