Tonight We're Gonna Give It 35%
And talked business, I think I played the right moves
You were looking over my shoulder
As I went through the motions of another night
And it was alright
Because I thought I knew who everybody was
Just by looking at them
My heart is anywhere but here
And how tired I was from the past couple weeks
From the past couple years, well it hit me all at once
On a balcony overlooking nothing, with snow falling all around
Well I, I called just to say goodnight
And you hadn't done anything wrong
Really, really, it's me not you
I can't believe how naive I was
To think things could ever be so simple
And can you live with what you know about yourself when you're all alone?
Behind closed doors, the things we never said but we always knew were right
There it is
It's got me on my knees in a bathroom
Praying to a god I don't even believe in
Dear Jesus, are you listening?
If this is the one chance that really matters, don't let me fuck this up
If you had told me about all this when I was fifteen
I never would have believed it
Writer(s): laura jane grace
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.