Beginning in an Ending
Like every line has a start and finish
Oh, July is gone like the gasoline it took
To make the circle again
Florida to Florida
By way of America
Cocaine and soda, playing Tetris in our underwear
We take turns reading letters
I read a haiku and you move your nails across my legs
In your arms, I don't know who I am
Taking all I know about nihilism
And trying to build it into a life
With your thought in mind
I walk the streets down to the shores
And I'll sink into the Pacific
This is everything up to now ending
It was nice to believe for a while
Writer(s): Laura Jane Grace
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
© 2021 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.