Dear Chicago (Live In Cork)
You'll never guess
You know the girl you said I'd meet someday?
I've got something to confess
She picked me up on Friday
Asked me if she reminded me of you
I just laughed and lit a cigarette
Said, "That's impossible to do"
Life's gotten simple since
But it fluctuates so much
Happy and sad and back again
We're not cryin out to much
I think about you all the time
It's strange and hard to deal
I think about you lyin' there
These blankets lie so still
Nothing breathes here in the cold
Nothing moves or even smiles
I've been thinking some of suicide
There's bars out here for miles
Sorry about the every kiss
Every kiss you wasted bad
You know I think the thing you said was true
I'm gonna die alone and sad
The wind's feelin real these days
Yeah, and baby, it hurts me some
Never thought I'd feel so blue
New York City, you're almost gone
I think that I've fallen out of love
I think I've fallen out of love
I think I've fallen out of love with you
Writer(s): Ryan Adams
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Dirty Rain (Live In Cork)
- Two (Live In Cork)
- Blue Hotel (Live In Cork)
- Carolina Rain (Live In Cork)
- Crossed-Out Name (Live In Cork)
- Dear Chicago (Live In Cork)
- Ashes and Fire (Live In Cork)
- Avenues (Live In Cork)
- Withering Heights (Live In Cork)
- Desire (Live In Cork)
© 2020 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.