Then We Are Decided - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
Why let him upset us?
Caiaphas - let him be
All those imbeciles will see
He really doesn't matter
Jesus is important
We 've let him go his way before
And while he starts a major war
We theorize and chatter
He's just another scripture-thumping hack from Galilee
The difference is they call him king - the difference frightens me
What about the Romans
When they see king Jesus crowned?
Do you think they'll stand around
Cheering and applauding?
What about our people
If they see we've lost our nerve?
Don't you think that they deserve
Something more rewarding?
They've got what they want - they think so anyway
If he's what they want why take their toy away?
He's a craze
Put yourself in my place
I can hardly step aside
Cannot let my hands be tied
I am law and order
What about our priesthood?
Don't you see that we could fall?
If we are to last at all
We cannot be divided
Then say so to the council
But don't rely on subtlety
Frighten them or they won't see
Then we are decided?
Then we are decided.
Writer(s): Tim Rice, Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Overture (Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack) - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Heaven On Their Minds - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- What's The Buzz - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Strange Thing Mystifying - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Then We Are Decided - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Everything's Alright - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- This Jesus Must Die - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Hosanna - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Simon Zealotes - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
- Poor Jerusalem - Jesus Christ Superstar/Soundtrack Version
© 2022 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.