Twisting what's left of my mind
Tearing the same, this blood burning flame
Decaying all it can find
Banging your head, stuck in the dread
Leaving the posers behind
Powers you see, the power you need
Nerves and bones we grind
Knocked to the floor, left wanting more
Scars decorate your face
Playing the game, your never the same
The heat is melting this place
Emotion and fire, you never tire
Running a death metal race
Knife in my back, guitar heart attack
Murder, rest my case
No one can stop, our way to the top
No one can get in the way
Neck snapping force, taking it's course
Keeping the dogs at bay
Nailed to the wall, giving your all
We know that you ain't dead
I know your name, I know why you came
Your a fucking hammerhead
Hammer!, Hammer, Hammer
Writer(s): Henri Erkki Halme
Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com
Other Album Tracks
- Raise the Dead
- Rotten To the Core
- There's No Tomorrow
- Second Son
- Feel the Fire
- Blood and Iron
- Kill At Command
- Sonic Reducer
© 2024 All rights reserved. Rockol.com S.r.l. Website image policy
- Rockol only uses images and photos made available for promotional purposes (“for press use”) by record companies, artist managements and p.r. agencies.
- Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content.
- Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted.
- Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted.
- Rockol is available to pay the right holder a fair fee should a published image’s author be unknown at the time of publishing.
Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.